Download this app to your desktop
The Free version has its commands limited to cd, ls, touch, echo, grep, cat, ping, pwd, date
Multiple commands cannot be strung together with the free version except for cd [dir]; ls
SSH Tasker is a plugin for Locale/Tasker that allows you automatically log into a server via SSH and execute remote commands.
* Tasker or Local is require to operate this plugin, the plugin will show up under plugin section when adding an action to a task.
* Keyfile and password authentication is supported with rsa and dsa keys.
* Encrypted keyfiles are supported.
* Commands allow for variable substitution.
* <b>Output can be piped to a local Tasker variable (only available during the task) and be acted upon as soon as the command is completed without a Tasker wait.</b>
* <b>Multiple servers are supported, with unique authentication for each.</b>
NOTE: Currently only openSSH keyfile is supported. (This means that connectbot keys will not work without converting them first).</br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br>